Enjoy the ecological trip with exploring journey in the forest by canoe and get a funny moment with monkeys in “Monkey United”.
The mangroves forest in Can Gio possesses a high biodiversity with more than 200 species of fauna and 52 species of flora. The effects of the recent wars on these ecosystems have been devastating and large efforts have been made by local people to rehabilitate the mangroves. Today, it has become one of the most extensive sites of rehabilitated mangroves in the world. Can Gio is a swampy island where the Saigon River meets the sea. This ecological tour takes you away from the bustle and hustle of Saigon for a unique natural environment.
– Depart for Can Gio, 60km southeast of the center of Ho Chi Minh City.
– Visiting heaps of the long- tailed monkeys get a funny moment in “Monkey United”
– Visiting the crocodile farm and other wild animals in a mangrove forest
– Speed jungle boat, the climax of tour, take you to the Vietnamese base in the war.
– Lunch at the Phuong Nam resort restaurant.
– Free time for swimming pool and relax.
– Then we will continue with Can Gio seafood market before we are heading back to HCM city.
1 pax: $165 USD/pax; 2 pax: $97 USD/pax; 3 – 4 pax: $77 USD/pax; 5 – 7 pax: $58 USD/pax; 8 – 10 pax: $48 USD/pax; 11 – 15 pax: $40 USD/pax.
Departure & Return Location
Your hotel in District 1 or TNK Office at 220 De Tham Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Departure & Drop off Time
Depart in the morning at your wish, not later than 9:00 am
Tour guide, entrance fee, ferry round ticket, sugar cane juice (at the rest time on the way), monkey food for feeding, speedboat, Vietnamese style lunch, swimming pool and shower room.
Drinks at resort, optional activities, travel insurance.